Location: Washington DC
- Exercising direct supervision and control of subordinate Contractor and Subcontractor employees involved in the performance of duties related to installation, maintenance and repair of security systems/subsystems.
- Analyzing systems operations and the results of systems tests, to ensure proper systems operation and determine the need for maintenance.
- Ensuring accomplishment of the required services in accordance with the guidance and direction of the COR.
- Preparing and presenting reports and briefings concerning operations of the security system operations, activities and status, as required.
- Ensuring that system malfunctions are identified and, where possible, corrected and advises the Project Manager of all malfunctions and the actions taken for correction.
- Initiating authorized tests of the operation of the security system and designated components and subsystems to ensure proper operation or to identify the need for maintenance.
- Advising the Project Manager of abnormalities and shortcomings of the existing system that may significantly affect the design of next generation systems, or results in the identification of better methodology or operational techniques.
- Establishing and supervising a preventative maintenance program for each security system.
- Reporting any problems noted with the systems to the Project Manager.
- Serving as a supervisor but is also a working member of the maintenance/installation team.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in the supervision of a staff of at least 5 personnel.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in security systems repair and maintenance, and development/application of preventive maintenance programs.
- Knowledge of the techniques and theories characteristic of electronics, such as a knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory, algebra, and elementary physics;
- Knowledge of electronic equipment design, development, evaluation, testing, installation, and maintenance; and
- Knowledge of the capabilities, limitations, operations, design, characteristics, and functional use of a variety of types and models of electronic equipment and systems related to, but less than, a full professional knowledge of electronic engineering.
- Lenel, AMAG, Hirsh
- Must be able to work without daily supervision and can handle multiple assignments at different job sites.
- Must be able to meet governmental badging requirements.
- Must have a clean driving record
- Able to obtain a Clearance
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job location(s): Washington, DC
If interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org