Location: Washington DC
- Installation, programming, cabling and testing of security equipment.
- Install connectors on multi-conductor cables and performing continuity tests.
- Install door strikes, magnetic locks, panels, power supplies, and other components of a mechanical nature.
- Follow specifications, instructions, and standard procedures.
- Read wiring schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Ensure all company safety policies and procedures are followed and enforced. Effectively communicates relevant information to superiors. Insures an informative and well-organized training for the customer. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- 3-7 years of installation or electronic security experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) access control certification along with one (1) or more IDS certifications.
- One (1) or more CCTV certifications.
- Identiv and AMAG highly preferred; Lenel or Software House also considered.
- Must be able to work without daily supervision and can handle multiple assignments at different job sites.
- Must be able to meet governmental badging requirements.
- Must be able/willing to travel (in state and out of state work sites).
- Must have a clean driving record.
If interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com