Join the Team of TIC SECURITY and be part of the
Fastest Growing Systems Integrators in the USA.
Current Job Openings
Location: Washington DC with one of our Federal clients
Interested applicants must be able to pass a public trust clearance, and must possess the following qualifications:
- A High School diploma and a minimum of one year of generalized administrative/operational support work experience or a 4-year college degree in lieu of the generalized work experience.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Be detail oriented and have excellent office and organizational skills.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Excel spreadsheets.
Day-to-day tasks include the following:
- Provide services and deliverables in accordance with the Homeland Security Program Directive-12 (HSPD-12)
- Provide technical input for development of security-related plans and policies
- Assist with performing periodic quality review of reports.
- Develop security related reports that identify irregular patterns and trends, and recommend ways to improve the process and procedures, as necessary.
- Assist with recording, issuing, collecting, and tracking of SEC credentials.
- Ensure badge operations are in compliance with Physical Security Operations policies and procedures.
- Manage the distribution of routine security reports extracted by electronic system security technicians from the headquarters and field office ID/access control systems.
- Assist with visitor access control system.
- Assist the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) in reviewing invoices for the national security services contract, confirming accuracy of supporting documentation, and recording budget information in Excel budget tracking spreadsheets created by the COR.
If interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethesda, MD or Washington, DC, Competitive Pay
Expected Start Date: September 16th, 2019
The Joint Service Provider (JSP) provides a full range of information technology products, services, solutions and customer support to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), the Director of Administration (DA), the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), the Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), the Headquarters Department of the Army, and various JSP supported organizations and agencies to meet mission and business requirements. JSP also provides advice and assistance to senior managers to ensure that Information Technology (IT) and information resources are managed in a manner that implements the policies and procedures of legislation and the priorities established by the Department of Defense.
JSP requires annual software maintenance for over 250 different software manufacturers and software titles. Currently, JSP holds one or more separate contracts from each manufacturer. The purpose of this contract will consolidate disparate and numerous software asset contracts into a singular contract to manage and purchase software maintenance and licenses to meet the Government’s requirement for software technical support, renewals, and licensing plus provide manufacturer access to Government required fixes, patches, and updates. These services include, but are not limited to, the following categories/sets of activities:
- The contractor shall manage software maintenance licenses and renewals to improve on-time software maintenance renewal. The contractor shall purchase software maintenance renewals and licenses on behalf of JSP.
- The contractor shall reduce maintenance costs for software through co-terming and syncing products from the same manufacturer. The contractor shall reduce maintenance costs by recommending software and software maintenance candidates to be retired.
- The contractor shall improve software asset management compliance by linking the JSP Supported Products List (SPL) to a software license/maintenance management tool, updating the software library, and updating the contracts in the asset management database.
TIC is seeking a Project Manager that shall serve as the Government’s primary Point of Contact (POC) for this effort and shall be authorized to report on the status of and direct all activities and staff under this effort. The Project Manager shall have the following minimum education and experience.
Requirements and Clearance:
- 5 years of experience supporting Information Technology with at least 2 years of experience working in a Federal environment
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations certification
- At least one DOD Baseline Certification for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II, and Certified Software Asset Management (CSAM) certification or equal
- Secret Clearance
Are you a Project Manager with a background in government knowledge? This key role would take the lead on the Office Biometric Identity Management (OBIM) and lead the national effort to protect and enhance the resilience of the nation’s physical and cyber infrastructure. While overseeing a team that would provide OBIM with support for security escorts and personnel security support to OBIM security-related missions.
5 years of project management experience
BA/BS Degree or equivalent
Active Top Secret Security Clearance
Location: Washington DC
Security Specialist with a background in government knowledge? This key role would work with the Biometric Identity Management (OBIM) division, a national effort to protect and enhance the resilience of the nation’s physical and cyber infrastructure. This position would provide OBIM with support for security escorts and personnel security support to OBIM security-related mission.
Requirements: Active Top Secret Security Clearance
Working knowledge of processing, handling, and disposition of classified, unclassified, and sensitive information.
Location: Washington DC
Bethesda, MD or Washington, DC, Competitive Pay
TIC is a nationally ranked systems integrator looking for a ServiceNow Developer to help build business applications on the Now platform. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders and other ServiceNow Developers. A successful ServiceNow Developer will have experience in scripting and software programming language, along with extensive knowledge of IT Service Management. You will be responsible for building and customizing the ServiceNow platform, and deploying new releases into the ServiceNow platform. TIC is very IT driven and is looking to hire the best candidate.
* 1+ years of ServiceNow experience
* 4+ years of IT Service Delivery Experience
* 2+ years of experience with Software Development
* LDAP/Active Directory knowledge
* Candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and multitask
*Installation, programming, cabling and testing of security equipment.
*Training/certifications associated with manufacturers
*Training/certifications associated with manufacturer’s security systems and IT a plus. Experienced in diagnosing and troubleshooting various enterprise level
*Access Control, CCTV, Burglar systems.
*Experience installing connectors on multi-conductor cables and performing continuity tests.
*Experience installing door strikes, magnetic locks, panels, power supplies, and other components of a mechanical nature.
* Experience following specifications, instructions, and standard procedures.
*Ability to read wiring schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals.
*Ensures all company safety policies and procedures are followed and enforced. Effectively communicates relevant information to superiors. Insures an informative and well-organized training for the customer. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Lenel Certified Expert
Lenel Certified Professional
Must be able to work without daily supervision and can handle multiple assignments at different job sites.
Must be able to meet governmental badging requirements.
Must be able to travel (in state and out of state work sites)
Must have clean driving record.