TIC is seeking an IDENTIV Hardware and Velocity certified technician with referenceable experience of past success on large systems.
Candidate should be aware of the following:
- IDENTIV Certification required – Identiv 3.6 SP1, or latest version Hardware and Software to apply
- Daily responsibilities
- Installation, programming, cabling, and testing of security equipment.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting various access control, CCTV, and burglar systems.
- Installing door strikes, magnetic locks, panels, power supplies, and other components of a mechanical nature.
- Reading wiring schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Must be able to work independently, without daily supervision.
- Must be available on demand for emergencies (after Hours) – paid time and a half
- Must be able to achieve Federal Adjudication–a plus if current PIV adjudication is in place.
- TIC will provide other required training.
- Onsite Federal Client FT. Worth, Texas
- Typical Work Hours – 8 hours shift between 06:30 a.m. and 16:30 p.m CST
If interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com.